Contract Type – Full Time – Secondment
Information about the role
Working as part of a small team, you’ll contribute to the continuing development of the National CBRN Centre by designing, delivering, evaluating and quality assuring training materials to ensure the highest standards are maintained.
You’ll have a CBRN responder background with a training qualification (minimum BTEC L3 or equivalent e.g. Certificate of Education, PGCE, or a recognised training qualification, such as Police Training Qualification).
You’ll be personable, flexible and approachable, whilst taking responsibility for managing situations, leading by example, showing commitment and determination to succeed.
- Working as part of a team to maintain and develop the multi-agency capability to respond to CBRN terrorism and contribute to the overall vision & mission of the N CBRN C.
- Developing, designing, delivering, evaluating and quality assuring training materials to encourage individual learning.
- Ensuring quality in training and development programmes through delivery of cost effective training in support of the CBRN strategy.
- Decision making within the classroom environment.
- Maintaining and developing a high level of subject knowledge, both in training and operationally.
- Building and developing relationships with external agencies and suppliers.
- To be part of the on-call (24/7) Operations Centre Cadre
How to apply
Apply to the role by clicking the button below. Further information about the role is also available via this link.