Contract Type – Full Time
Band/Rank – TVP ICT 3R
An exciting opportunity for a skilled Digital Forensic Investigator has opened within the Counter Terrorism Policing South East’s Digital Investigations team.
The role will be varied, often fast paced and challenging. The responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Conduct of detailed digital forensic examinations in connection with sensitive ongoing Counter Terrorism investigations.
- Attendance at search warrants to assist in the seizure and ‘live’ examination of a wide range of digital devices and capture or recovery of data from the internet and Cloud based services.
- Production of technical reports and statements in support of investigations.
- Liaison with multiple Counter Terrorism Policing teams, presenting and explaining your findings and any relevant information and intelligence to appropriate persons and departments.
- Preparation and presentation of evidential material in court.
Please refer to the attached job description
Digital Forensic Investigator CTPSE – Job Description – 22112021 (1)
How to Apply
Apply to the role by clicking the button below. Further information about the role is also available via this link.