Contract type – Full Time
Band – D
Information about the role
This role will report to the National Cryptographic and Configuration Manager providing expert asset and configuration analytical support to the CTPHQ and wider CT policing network. The post holder will work as part of a small team and manage and maintain the Asset and Configuration Management Databases. The role will include all aspects of asset and configuration management including both hardware and software. To be successful in this role you will have had at least two years’ experience of working within an Asset and Configuration role with a proven track record within that environment.
- Provide primary interface to the National CT/DE network with regard to Asset and Configuration management
- Active management and maintenance of the CMDB in Service Now (SNow) and the creation and maintenance of all types of configuration items
- Management and provision of user licence records for multiple Software as a Service (SaaS) platforms
- Creation of validation reports based upon CMDB data using SNow to both internal senior management and external partners/stakeholders
- Conduct site audits where required to check the validity of existing records to ensure the integrity of the Database
- Maintenance and audit of supported site records
- Routine management and fulfilment of Incident, Service and Change requests
How to apply
Apply to the role by clicking the button below. Further information about the role is also available via this link.