Contract Type – Full Time
Band/Rank – Grade SO1/2
Counter Terrorism Policing (CTP) East is part of a national network of regionally based units that coordinate and support counter terrorism investigations across police force borders. CTP East coordinates CT policing across Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire, Hertfordshire, Norfolk, Suffolk, and Essex, whilst also assisting in the assessment and management of terrorist threats, risks and vulnerabilities across the UK.
This position is based in central Hertfordshire. The role is primarily office based, with some agile working available.
What you’ll be doing:
The unit currently has an exciting opportunity for a permanent Intelligence Analyst working within the Analysis and Research team. You will be responsible for:
- Collating and analysing information from a wide variety of sources including sensitive intelligence
- Taking ownership of developing strategic intelligence reports assessing threats, risks and vulnerabilities in respect of current issues and emerging trends
- Producing high quality products in support of regional and national policing requirements
- Presenting results of analysis both verbally and in written format and taking an active role in briefings
- Directly supporting intelligence operations and projects in accordance with the CONTEST Strategy and regional and national requirements
- Working alongside internal and external partners, developing positive working relationships
Please refer to the attached job description
How to Apply
Apply to the role by clicking the button below. Further information about the role is also available via this link.