Contract type – Full Time
Band – N
Information about the role
As a Software Engineer, you will be involved in providing technical support and expertise to National CTP HQ, designing and creating bespoke software and/or integrating external solutions and scripts to assist in operations and strategic work.
This role requires a flexible working approach and be self-motivated to help ensure that the various environments are well architected and documented.
The role holder may be required to travel to sites around the UK as appropriate so having a valid UK driving licence is desirable.
- Engage in longer term projects as required
- Integration of new services, infrastructure or applications
- Tactical development of scripts/solutions
- Tactical development of hardware exploits
- Analysis of new and emerging technologies, devices, and user habits
- Analyse information, apply professional judgement and provide opinion, with rationale
- Keep abreast and up to date with relevant current affairs issues, technologies and subject matter requirements as required
How to apply
Apply to the role by clicking the button below. Further information about the role is also available via this link.