Counter Terrorism Policing – North East (CTP NE)
£21,432 to £22,677 per annum
Information about the role :
Are you looking for a new challenge within Counter Terrorism Policing, in a role which will allow you to ensure the buildings are maintained to a high standard? If so, we have a current opportunity.
**About the role**
The post will involve
• carrying out reactive repairs and, where unable to complete, ensuring the fault is allocated to an appropriate contractor.
• undertaking pre-planned maintenance inspections, tests and work such as generator testing, Fire Alarm testing, Emergency Lighting testing.
• carrying out building upgrades such as decorating and joinery.
• managing own workload to ensure priority jobs are completed and updating systems, customers and manager with completion details.
• maintaining stock control for consumable items on a monthly basis, arranging for re-stock as necessary.
• carrying out site audits on external contractors to ensure expected standards are met as set out in relevant contracts.
**Essential Skills and Experience**
In order to meet the needs of the role, you must have
• Substantial knowledge of general buildings maintenance and ability to carry out minor repairs.
• Good working knowledge of Health and Safety working practices and regulations.
• Ability to diagnose and deal with faults.
• A full and current UK/European driving licence.
• Physically able to undertake the duties which involve heavy lifting.
**What do we offer**
We offer generous entitlements and supportive policies to enable a better work-life balance, some of which are listed below:
• Generous annual leave allowance plus statutory Bank Holidays
• Flexi time which allows for extra days off to be taken if credit is accrued
• Access to a range of Occupational Health facilities
• Generous pension scheme
• Employee assistance service (accessible 24/7)