Contract type – Full Time
Band – B
Salary – £48,997 to £60,115
Information about the role
In this key role, you’ll have an exciting opportunity to shape and deliver National Estates Strategy. Working across the CTP network with senior leaders, you’ll build on our vision and strategic objectives, making sure the estate is efficient and fit for purpose.
At this level, you’ll be expected to lead different estate options at national and regional level, and to develop an asset plan. You’ll also co-ordinate the acquisition of owned, leased and third party premises renewals including break clauses and exit strategies.
The National Estates Lead is a coordination role and will operate across the Counter Terrorism Network and build on the estates vision, strategic objectives and design principles and will:
- Lead, shape and manage the delivery of the National Estates Strategy
- Define future operational CTP scenarios
- Understand Partner estate strategies
- Identify and agree a number of business, operational, workforce, estate and technology assumptions
- Lead different estate options at a National and Regional level
- Work closely with Senior Leaders Nationally and at HQ level ensuing the National Estate is efficient, effective and fit for purpose
- Lead the coordination and acquisition of owned, leased and 3 party premises renewals including break clauses and exit strategies
- Develop an asset plan and prepare capital funding bids to address key building priorities
- Lead on the coordination of major projects with senior stakeholders, suppliers and contractors
- Engage with Regional Business Managers to map each regions business and strategic investment requirements and options
- Lead on smarter working and increase utilisation making best use of available estate capacity whilst demonstrating value for money
- Vice Chair of the National Accommodation Board
How to apply
Apply to the role by clicking the button below. Further information about the role is also available via this link.