Contract type – Full Time
Band – E
Information about the role
This role is providing first line IT support expertise for the CTP customers using the supported services and systems. The individual will work as part of the Customer Service Centre (CSC) on a 24/7 shift rota, answering correspondence via email, telephone and video conference. Issues will be logged on an ITSM tool; categorised, prioritised and escalated as appropriate.
- Communicate effectively with customers and third parties via telephone, email and video conference on a daily basis
- Logging of all Incidents, Service Requests, Problems, Changes and Knowledge within an ITSM tool, categorising and prioritising them as appropriate
- Handle enquiries, complaints and escalations from customers and other stakeholders
- Able to analyse complex issues and follow established processes and procedures
- Assign priorities based on ITIL best practice (Impact / Urgency) and determine if a First Line Fix is achievable before escalating to second line support or third parties
- Provide an exceptional level of customer service
- Communicate with colleagues to assist in identifying errors, troubleshooting and looking to establish lessons learnt
- Take ownership and responsibility of daily checks / tasks, ensuring they are accounted for and completed to a high standard
- Provide Service Announcements that are factual and timely as appropriate
- Must be able to work 12 hour shifts, covering a 24/7/365 rota. Day shifts are 0700 to 1900 hours, Night shifts are 1900 hours to 0700 hours
How to apply
Apply to the role by clicking the button below. Further information about the role is also available via this link.