We are looking for an experienced, motivated and enthusiastic HUMINT Compliance Assistant Manager to fulfil an exciting vacancy.
Is this you?
Working within the CTP NE, we need your skills and experience to assist in all aspects of operational policing by supervising the HUMINT Compliance Advisors and promote the HUMINT Strategy of National Security investigations efficiently and effectively, making best use of advances in technology.
This will involve ensuring all legal authorities are compliant and managed in accordance with existing policy, legislation and national standards across the 7 North East Regional Forces. It will also involve acting as a Subject Matter Expert and advisor to all Officers, Staff and relevant partner agencies.
To be considered for this position, can you answer yes to the following questions?
• Have you the ability to work on your own initiative and work effectively under pressure to meet deadlines?
• Do you have excellent written communication and inter-personal skills with the ability to analyse information thoroughly, interpret law and critically evaluate and write complex reports to present to Chief Officers and external partners?
• Have you successfully completed or have the ability to pass, the L1 College of Policing course Covert Law Enforcement Manager?
• Have you knowledge of current legislation including Regulation of Investigatory Powers Act (RIPA), Investigatory Powers Act (IPA), Criminal Conduct Act and European Convention of Human Rights (ECHR), Disclosure and Data Protection?
• Are you prepared and able to work flexible hours to suit the requirements of the Department, with the potential for 24 hour on call if required?
• Have you the ability and willingness to travel for business purposes?
If you have answered yes to these questions, then this role could be for you.
How to apply:
For a full description of the role and the required skills and experience please view the role profile.
Please note that the successful candidate will be subject to Enhanced level personal and financial vetting checks prior to appointment and Developed level personal and financial vetting checks after appointment.
You must be a British citizen and eligible to hold a British passport to work in the CTP NE.
In the interests of security, you should not discuss your application with anyone other than your immediate family.